What is TUDCA?
TUDCA or tauroursodeoxycholic acid is a substance naturally produced in human body. At the first stage, it is a salt of bile acid, which metabolizes in the ursodeoxycholic acid in intestine and then contacting the taurine molecule converts into TUDCA.
In contrast to regular bile salts TUDCA has a fat- and water-soluble active endings and helps to clean the body.
Anabolic Brew TUDCA is a powerful neuroprotective agent that promotes the excretion of toxic substances from the bile and protects the liver from poisoning and diseases caused by exposure to these substances.
TUDCA, because of its ability to break down fats, is one of the most effective drugs for treatment of cholestasis and biliary stones with high cholesterol level.
Besides, Anabolic Brew TUDCA reduces stress which is exerted on the endoplasmic reticulum of cells, and as a result reduces diabetes risk factors and lowers the insulin resistance.
- protects the liver;
- promotes the excretion of toxic substancesout of the bile;
- regulates cholesterol level in the liver;
- protects nerves from liver infections;
- reduces stress;
- promotes digestion and absorption of essential nutrients and vitamins;
- breaks down fats;
- treatment and prevention of apoptosis of retinal eyes, retinitis pigmentosa, and other eye diseases;
- treatment of Huntington's and Alzheimer's diseases;
- stroke prevention;
Side effects of TUDCA
Under the recommended doses TUDCA does not cause side effects.