Arimistane. What is it?
Arimistane is a natural metabolite of DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), is an inhibitor of aromatase, which lowers the testosterone level in blood. Arimistane blocks the conversion of free testosterone into estrogen, as well as lowers cortisol level, the level of catabolic hormone which destroys proteins and contributes to the accumulation of fat in the body. So Arimistane creates an optimal environment for body composition improvement.
Anabolic Brew Arimistane is good for use on the course as well as during the post-cycle therapy. Arimistane prevents the development of side effects such as gynecomastia, water retention, decreased libido and other effects associated with increased level of estrogen.
- prevents the conversion of free testosterone into estrogen;
- stimulates the production of testosterone;
- reduces the level of cortisol;
- improves muscles relief;
- increases the density of the muscle tissue;
- regulates cholesterol level;
- reduces the effects flavoring;
- improves the results of the course;
- It does not have progesterone activity;
- Do not delay water in the body;
- It contributes to the rapid recovery of the body;
- increases libido;
Side effects of Arimistane
Under the recommended doses Arimistane does not cause side effects.
Recommendations for use
Take 1 capsule 3 times a day.