What is Laxogenin?
Laxogenin (5a-hydroxy-laxogenin) is plant steroid sapogenin, which has recently became popular among athletes all over the world. The compound is the part of the brassinosteroids group, which are used in the agrarian industry as plant growth stimulants. Laxogenin is also can be artificially synthesized from diosgenin. The drug accelerates protein synthesis in muscles, stimulates muscle growth and helps accelerate metabolism in muscle tissues. The result is noticeable in 2-3 weeks.
Moreover, Anabolic Brew Laxogenin retains nitrogen in the body, improving the energy balance of cells.
Like all products produced by Anabolic Brew, Laxogenin is made from high quality raw materials, which is tested by high-performance liquid chromatography, so you can be sure of the quality of the products you buy.
- Active increase in dry muscle mass;
- Acceleration of protein synthesis in muscles;
- Acceleration of metabolism in muscle tissues;
- Strength increase;
- It is effective for both sexes;
- Promotes rapid muscles recovery;
- Prevents muscle atrophy;
- Regulates the balance of cortisol;
- Does not affect hormonal background;
- Is NOT toxic;
- DOES NOT detain water in the body;
- DOES NOT affect the level of testosterone;
- DOES NOT stimulate the production of additional estrogen;
- PCT is not necessary;
If the recommended dosages are observed, the drug does not cause any side effects. Laxogenin does not cause any side effects if used according to recommendations for use.
Recommendations for use
Take 50 mg of the drug twice a day with food. The duration of the course varies from 4 to 10 weeks, depending on goals.